Studio Erik Stehmann Webshop offers the following payment options:
- Ideal, mainly for customers in the Netherlands
- Pay at pick-up, this means you will collect the ordered items at our studio in Arnhem (The Netherlands)
- Bancontant / Mister Cash, mainly for customers in Belgium
- PayPal, During the payment process you will be re-directed to PayPal and can process the payment.
Your PayPal account will be charged at the end of the order process.
- Payment in advance (through bank transfer)
- Sofort Banking / DIRECTebanking
- Bitcoins, yes we accept Bitcoin payments!
VAT & TAXES
Deliveries to private customers within the EU are liable for Dutch VAT (current rate 21%).
Companies with a valid VAT ID can order free of Dutch VAT. Please add your VAT number to the relevant box during the order process. Further costs, including any customs taxes or local VAT, are not included and are calculated by the local customs authorities based on the value and nature of the goods. These costs are to be paid directly to the local authorities. In general customs duty is not charged as the majority of our products are produced in the EU. We do however recommend that all customers in non-EU countries check with their respective authorities before ordering. The taxable value is defined by the value of the goods, the shipping costs and all payable taxes.
Charges such as import duties or during import declaration are for the buyers expense. Business and individual clients should acknowledge the risk of international shipment. Shipments of large items or bigger quantities outside the European Union require a Customs broker and ISF procedure to declare the goods in your country.
Please check with your local customs office for exact information.